Tuesday, April 28, 2009

They Came In...

The Save-The-Dates came in! Whew! Now, we just have to finish getting the rest of the addresses...and then address EACH AND EVERY postcard. Yikes! It's going to suck, but they look really nice! They turned out so good. I took a picture with my cell phone. They are really good quality...and thick. I was very impressed. I got them from Magnet Street.



I also realized that I never posted a picture of our new cat. We adopted her from the Alaqua Animal Reserve. Now, I usually HATE going to animal shelters. They make me sad and make me want to take every single animal home with me. This place looks more like exactly what it's called. A reserve. There are cats, dogs, horses, rabbits, ducks, chickens, etc...that all needed to be rescued or were malnourished or dropped off/stray. They take really good care of the animals there. We named or cat, Bodie. She is SO sweet. I donated some extra money after we paid the adoption fee, just because that's how much I loved the place. When I get some extra free time, I may even start volunteering there. The animals there were BEAUTIFUL! Here is a picture of her snuggling up to Chop. She does this every night. She gets as close to your face as possible and then wraps herself around your neck into a little ball and falls asleep. :) She's so sweet. She's not Bella, but we love her just the same. Also, her birthday is actually the same date that Bella died (obviously 2 years before that though), so I kind of think that it was meant to be that we picked Bodie out of all the other cats.







This weekend, on Saturday, I'm taking my cousin Tiffany (and hopefully Lindsey) to Tallahassee to look at bridesmaids dresses. I have a pretty good idea of the dresses I want everybody to wear, but I wanted to make sure they looked good on everyone before committing to them. They are all the same fabric and style...they just have 3 different necklines that they will be able to choose from. So, we will see what that ends up looking like.

3 comments:

  1. They look great! I'm so excited! I love the kitty too. We used to have one names Black Bart that looks identical to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) I thought they turned out pretty well too considering we just took them ourselves. I was really happy with that company!

    Black Bart is a funny name...lol. I love cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Save the Dates! Very cute pictures of you both!

    ReplyDelete