Monday, February 9, 2009

My Wedding Party...

Well, I have finally talked to everyone and they've all said yes... =D

I had been really stressed out and struggling for the past several weeks, because there was just no way that I could have TEN bridesmaids like I wanted to have. Chop had a hard enough time thinking of all of his guys, there's no way that he could have thought of 3 other guys to have on his side to even numbers out. I know that they sides don't have to even out, but it always looks better when things are. Not to mention, we are going to have a hard time, as it is, fitting the people we DO have...up in the choir loft. There are built in theater seats in the loft, so that's what makes it hard to stand everybody up there.

Anyway, I finally figured out a way to solve my dilemma!

On my side...it is going to be:
My cousin, Tiffany, as the MOH
My cousin, Lindsey
My future sister-in-law, Chelsea
My "might as well be" future sister-in-law, Katie
Three of my best friends: Rachel, Amanda, and Amber
Erilyn (my baby cousin...Lindsey's daughter) and Jaycee (my future niece...Chelsea's daughter)

THEN, I'm going to have three honorary bridesmaids:
Three of my other best friends: Dusti, Emily, and Carolyn
They will basically be involved in everything, except being in the actual ceremony. They are going to wear something nice in one of the colors and wear flowers. They are also going to sit up front with my family. So, they are still going to be able to be a huge part of everything...which makes me feel so much better about our "numbers" problem we had before.

On Chop's side...it's going to be:
His brother, Jason, as his BM
His "night as well be" brother, Seamus
His future brother-in-law, Matt J
His nephew, Blaine
His cousin, Heath
Two of his best friends, Matt O and Justin Ross
Gavin (Seamus and Katie's son...and his "might as well be" nephew) and Gunnar (Lindsey's son...and my baby cousin)

He said he didn't want any honorary groomsmen or ushers.







So, we have it all figured out and everybody has said yes to our request to have them as a big part of our big day!

It's such a relief to have it all figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment