Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tagged again...

I was tagged by Melissa Manzione. She added herself as "following" this blog, I'm assuming after seeing a comment I left on Leslie's page. Leslie is a friend I went to school with and she's also going to be the photographer at my wedding in November. But, little does Melissa know...that I looked at hers all the time, after seeing the pretty pictures that Leslie took of HER wedding. =D

So, anyway...that's how I got tagged, if that explanation isn't too confusing sounding.

So, here it is:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
American flag, Chris (my partner...I'm at work, obviously working hard), TV, filing cabinets, bulletin board, copy machine, computer, door open so some "pretty day" can come through. That's all I feel like listing, right now. =)

Favorite football team:
I love college football. University of Georgia football comsumes my life during the fall and winter seasons.

What are you wearing now?
Work boots, Nomex work pants, long-sleeved Walton Co Fire/Rescue t-shirt, underwear and socks (obviously).

What color is your bedroom?
Jamaican Dream (teal) and Mocha Brown.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Something my cousin wrote me.

What was the last movie you saw?
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Chop.

What’s your current obsession/addiction?
Twilight, is and has been, for a while now. All this news about Chris Brown beating the crap out of Rihanna. I'd like to beat the crap out of HIM. Wedding planning =)

What was the last thing you said aloud?
"I'm never drinking that much diet coke in the morning, ever again!"

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Gmail, Myspace, Facebook, Perezhilton, Blogger, Weighins, Theknot, my school stuff, my work stuff, and news sites.

What was the last thing you bought?
Supper, last night.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I would love to be able to snap my fingers and be somewhere. There is a lot of driving in my job. It would be nice to not have to do it while I'm not at work.

What is your favorite weather, and why?
Weather like today...sunny, with some clouds (so the sky isn't boring), and about 65-70 degrees. =D

What time do you usually get up?
If I'm going to work, 6:00.

Say something to the person who tagged you:
Your pictures are so pretty...and BRIGHT. =)

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Chipley, Florida. It's where I'm going to end up, once I get married, so I'd like to stay there. Plus, it's not far from home.

Favorite vacation spot?
Any vacation spot is my favorite.

What is your favorite children’s book?
Bernstein Bears.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Reese's.

Favorite hair product?
I don't really have a favorite. Every time I run out of something, I switch it up. I'm not all that high maintenance. Usually, unless I'm going somewhere nice, I just wash my hair and let it dry on its own without even brushing it. LOL...I run my fingers through it so it isn't knotted up, but that's about it. It dries curly.

What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself?
Jock Jams. Wow.

Stupidest thing You've Done Today?
Well, it was technically today. It was earrrrrrrly this morning...probably about 3am. I wasn't thinking and felt something on my foot. My natural instinct is to get it off of me. So, I pushed really hard with my foot and heard a thud. The thud fully woke me up and I sat up and realized I had knocked my, DEAD ASLEEP/lard butt cat - Bella, off the bed. Poor thing. Since she was asleep she didn't land on her feet. She landed in the exact position as she was in when she was ON the bed. Only, she was looking up at me like she had her feelings hurt. =( I felt so bad, but it was funny at the same time. Don't worry...I picked her up out of the floor and hugged on her for a while, until she fell back asleep. =)

What is your favorite store and why?
American Eagle. Comfy, cute, affordable, and fits my body shape the best.

**Adding this one** What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people are hypocrites. I have others, but that's my biggest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment