Monday, January 5, 2009

Busy Bee...

I sent in our engagement announcement today. I sent it to two papers in the Chipley/Washington County area and also to two papers in the DeFuniak/Walton County area. We are also planning on sending in an announcement to the paper in Albany, Georgia...where my dad grew up and my grandpa lived before he died. It needs to be 6 months from the wedding, though, in order for them to accept it.


Here is what the announcement is going to look like:



Dr. David L. and Cynthia Martin Jeselnik of DeFuniak Springs, Florida are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Briana Celeste Jeselnik, to Joseph Daniel Suggs, son of Michael R. and Myra Pettis Suggs of Chipley, Florida.

Briana is the granddaughter of Tom and Sabra Martin of DeFuniak Springs, Florida and the late Anton and Blanche Jeselnik of Albany, Georgia. She is a 2004 graduate of Walton High School, a 2004 graduate of the Emergency Medical Technician Program at Gulf Coast Community College, and a 2006 graduate of the Chipola Fire College. She is currently employed as an emergency medical technician and firefighter with the Walton County Fire/Rescue Service.

Joseph is the grandson of Mrs. Madine Owen and the late G.C. Suggs of Chipley, Florida and Mrs. Ouida Pettis and the late Eudon Pettis of Bonifay, Florida. He is a 2003 graduate of Chipley High School and a 2005 graduate of the Emergency Medical Technician Program at Chipola College. Presently, he is enrolled as a student in the College‘s paramedic program. Joseph is employed as an emergency medical technician with the Washington County Emergency Medical Services.

Joseph and Briana were engaged on December 25, 2008 and are planning an early November 2009 wedding.







I also went to the church and got November 14, 2009 officially reserved. So, that is now our wedding date!! I don't think the next 10 1/2 months are going to go fast enough.

I talked to Leslie Roark, whom I actually went to highschool with, and she has agreed (so far) to shoot the wedding. I'm SO excited because she is AWESOME! So, here is a link to her site (http://leslieroark.com/) so you can see for yourself! She is supposed to call me tomorrow so we can talk details.

I'm really excited about everything and I can't believe I did so much today!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say how cool it is that we have our names in common! Well, Celeste is my first name - I still think it's cool since I haven't known anyone else with that name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)
    I was actually given that name because it's the same middle name was my aunt's. She donated one of her kidneys to my mother over 25 years ago and it saved her life. So, my mom named my middle name after her.

    ReplyDelete