Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Announcement Printed...

So, I was sitting in a union meeting this morning for work, when I get a text message saying that the announcement in the Chipley Bugle looks great and that it's a great picture of us! I didn't know they would post it online so fast! =)

I went and looked at it...and let me just tell you...that was the CRAZIEST feeling when I finally saw it in official writing for a newspaper. It made it all seem so real!

I'm so stinkin' excited!

Here is a screenshot of it:





On another note, we found a bridal fashion show in Fort Walton, for this month! A few of my bridesmaids, mom, and granny are going and possibly Chop's mom and sister-in-law. It's going to be fun, I think and it will be the first thing that most everybody is able to be a part of. I'm hoping to get some good ideas from it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment